');AdButler.ads.push({handler:function(opt){AdButler.register(168183,208206,[300,600],'placement_208206_'+opt.place,opt)},opt:{place:plc208206++,keywords:abkw,domain:'servedbyadbutler.com',click:'CLICK_MACRO_PLACEHOLDER'}})if(!window.AdButler){(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.async=!0;s.type="text/javascript";s.src='https://servedbyadbutler.com/app.js';var n=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];n.parentNode.insertBefore(s,n)}())} var AdButler=AdButler||{};AdButler.ads=AdButler.ads||[];var abkw=window.abkw||'';var plc208209=window.plc208209||0;document.write('<'+'div id="placement_208209_'+plc208209+'">');AdButler.ads.push({handler:function(opt){AdButler.register(168183,208209,[300,250],'placement_208209_'+opt.place,opt)},opt:{place:plc208209++,keywords:abkw,domain:'servedbyadbutler.com',click:'CLICK_MACRO_PLACEHOLDER'}}) if(!window.AdButler){(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.async=!0;s.type="text/javascript";s.src='https://servedbyadbutler.com/app.js';var n=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];n.parentNode.insertBefore(s,n)}())} var AdButler=AdButler||{};AdButler.ads=AdButler.ads||[];var abkw=window.abkw||'';var plc208209=window.plc208209||0;document.write('<'+'div id="placement_208209_'+plc208209+'">');AdButler.ads.push({handler:function(opt){AdButler.register(168183,208209,[300,250],'placement_208209_'+opt.place,opt)},opt:{place:plc208209++,keywords:abkw,domain:'servedbyadbutler.com',click:'CLICK_MACRO_PLACEHOLDER'}}). The latest guitar news, reviews and features delivered to your inbox. Show variations of this product (1) IK Multimedia AXE I/O Solo. Continuing our journey through the guitar styles of the legendary Three Kings, this time it’s the turn of Flying V-toting blue icon Albert. Overall the AXE I/O is absolutely no-nonsense, straight to the point and game-changing for guitar players looking to record direct into an interface. The December 2020 issue of Guitar Magazine is out now! Commemorating the band's win of the MoPOP Founders Award. The Solo is equipped with a Class A PURE microphone preamp, designed for transparency and accurate tracking. Indeed, one of our favourite features is the easy integration with AmpliTube. But when I plugged in the Collings and tried the American Tube Clean 1 (i.e., classic Fender combo amp), I was taken aback by how much it sounded—and felt—like the real deal. A year on from her debut EP, we caught up with the genre-agnostic guitarist to talk luck, lockdowns and the challenges of being a non-touring musician. IK Multimedia has the recording guitarist in mind with its new 2-in/5-out audio interface with advanced guitar tone-shaping. Artificial Fear gives his impressions of the new Axe I/O from IK Multimedia in today's video review. With two quarter-inch inputs on the front and two phantom-powered XLR inputs at the rear, it’s extremely versatile. My only complaint about the AXE I/O is that it was hard to read the labeling on the control panel. (Image credit: IK Multimedia) The Axe I/O Solo can act as a controller for AmpliTube or other guitar-friendly software, and boasts a streamlined re-amplification setup, offering guitar and bass players the chance to incorporate real amps and pedals without the need for an external conversion box. USB audio interface IK Multimedia Axe I/O Solo: 7 prices and 2 images An excellent example of the sort of tool that has enabled this DIY phenomenon is IK Multimedia’s AXE I/O, a two-in, five-out audio interface engineered specifically for electric and acoustic guitar. Salisbury Tea Shop, Main Ingredient In Edge Control, Eggshell Paint For Wood, Towneplace Suites By Marriott Orlando, Churches For Sale In Chicago Heights, Il, Attach Bed Skirt To Metal Frame, Jumpstart Phyrexian Lands, " />
15 49.0138 8.38624 arrow 0 bullet 0 4000 1 0 horizontal https://algerie-direct.net 300 4000 1
theme-sticky-logo-alt
Feel the real world