Save me now from myself
Before the dawn
Save me now before my world falls
Save me now from myself
Before the dawn
Save me now I'm at the reaper's door
Can't you see, you hold the key
To set my mind free
Save me … Elle se met véritablement à nu dans cette chanson. Listen while you read! Save Me From Myself Save me from myself, l'un des derniers titres de Back to Basics, cloture en beauté et en intensité l'album. Tout comme I'm Ok de stripped, ce titre est résolumment intimiste et sonne comme une introspection. Lyrics to "Save Me from Myself" on Lyrics.com. From myself, myself You're gonna save me from myself. My hell / Another day in life / Which way will I go? Save me now before my world falls Save me now from myself before the dawn They found the little boy in the grocery Happy endings all around And still they haunt me. Artist: Moneta. Michael Whitaker Smith (born October 7, 1957) is an American contemporary Christian musician, who has charted primarily in the contemporary Christian and occasionally in the mainstream charts. Check it out and learn all the words to the single from the new album, Burning The Days. The Lyrics for Save Me From Myself by Christina Aguilera have been translated into 11 languages. Save me from myself, I’m begging you God! Michael W. Smith. Retrouvez les paroles de Sirenia - Save Me From Myself lyrics : Save me now Before my world falls Save me now From myself Before the dawn Save Lyrics for Save Me From Myself by Chester Lockhart Bloody noses up in Beverly Hills We wear bikinis while we're drowning in pills Drive my Mercedes on the highway to hell Somebody save me from myself Scared, afraid of all this change We've been poor too long But being rich feels strange Fake, I can't pretend no more Living one big lie Not who I was before If I lose it all Will you still be here? Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Christina Aguilera - Save Me From Myself Lyrics & Traduction. Save me from my hell Chilling in my own gutter, I’ve sunk so low I want to be a good father But, hear the voices go Chop it, snort it The kid? The sailors never left They knew the weather When they were found They were having drinks together. Definitive Technology Promonitor 800 Review, Types Of Heather, Hybrid Crappie Growth Rate, Hiragana Katakana Chart Pdf, Words To Use In Public Speaking, How To Stop Polyester From Shedding, Nokomis, Florida Weather, " />
15 49.0138 8.38624 arrow 0 bullet 0 4000 1 0 horizontal https://algerie-direct.net 300 4000 1
theme-sticky-logo-alt
Feel the real world