mfw Memes for the whole family to enjoy Meaning of KEK. Matjaž Top Kek is a former Slovenian footballer and current manager of Croatian club HNK Rijeka. 1. Press What does kek mean? Kek means lol. ke… The kekbots won with their superior meme-ing skills. WoW Orcish laugh . This is some kind of recent slang on 4chan, meaning "lol" (i.e. keg definition: 1. a small barrel usually used for storing beer or other alcoholic drinks 2. a small barrel usually…. >enters KnowYourMeme Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. Kek (also known as topkek) is a meme superior to top lel. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Kek is an online term with similar meanings to LOL or haha, used especially by gamers. Top kek is a reaction, similar to the acronym LOL, only with a lot more layers around it. Kek is [s4s]'s light and freedom. How difficult is it to pronounce Topkek? Play Source; Play: Automated Male (English) Is this an accurate pronunciation? to view the video gallery, or Kek and lel both gained popularity on 4chan and other boards. Pepe the Frog (/ ˈ p ɛ p eɪ /) is an Internet meme consisting of a green anthropomorphic frog with a humanoid body. Korean laugh; 1. Extended sizes from XS-5XL. And that’s why the Spanish Laughing Guy image was used to represent it on Twitch. TikTokers Are Taking Nail Files To Their Teeth In This Horrid Social Media Trend, Astrology Girls Really Want You To Tell Them What Time You Were Born, Dave Chappelle's "8:46" Special Is YouTube's Top Trending Video Of The Year, How "Miku Binder Thomas Jefferson" Became One Of The Most Infamous Memes In Tumblr History. Karen. Top kek. Keks definition: trousers | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples [4], An Encyclopedia Dramatica entry on Topkek was created on May 18th, 2013, around the same time of the original thread on /s4s/. Kek originates from Blizzard’s Starcraft, where Korean characters weren’t supported … In Turkish, kek means cake, and Topkek, a brand of cupcakes, was first produced in 1990 by ETi, a Turkish confectionery company. Example: I just pwned you, kek! As explained by the renowned and famous goa'uld trator, Teal'c Range of styles in up to 16 colors. "Kek" is a translation of the acronym "LOL" (laugh out loud) when reading text written by members of the Horde faction as an Alliance player in the online multiplayer game World of Warcraft (WoW). (Internet slang, video games) Used to indicate laughter or humour.quotations â–¼ 1.1. Nov 14, 2019 at 09:15AM EST SLANGUIDE Menu Skip to content. Aug 29, 2015 at 11:51AM EDT <100 Kek <100 Memelord <100 Top <100 Robetta <100 Robot <100 Clorox; 1k Adolf; 1k Coco; 11k Isis; How to Pronounce Topkek. [1] In 2011, the television show Workaholics aired an episode in which the character Adam Demamp wears a hat embroidered with Top Gun, and as this phrase spread in use, one of the mutations incorporated the phrase kek, creating "Topkek." 2007 October 13, The Cynic [username], “Re: Nobel Peace belong to me.”, in alt.politics.bush, Usenet‎: 1.1.1. Database Moderator & 4chanologist & Gensokyo Resident, Sr. Now you may ask: “But what is KEK?” And the answer is simple: KEK is the Koreans’ equivalent of the North American or European LOL. Immediately, it became the new meme sensation, quickly becoming associated with Pepe the frog, the dankest of all. 0/10 was told there were no quests so I left town to be killed by spiers. >"Topkek" TOP KEK to jeden z aktualnie czołowych śmieszków internetów, zabłysnął filmikiem na Youtube o tytule “BSP – TWARZE ULICY (I believe I can fly)” zdobywając serca użytkowników Kekui in hieroglyphs; Kek: Kekui: Kekuit: Keket . In Turkish, kek means cake, and Topkek, a brand of cupcakes, was first produced in 1990 by ETi, a Turkish confectionery company. excellent comedy. cancel culture. WoW Orcish laugh; 2. Updated Examples of kek “Also "Kek" stopped being funny in like 2005. © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! In May of 2013, an /s4s/ board user under the name "prime minister face" created a thread featuring the cake, which received over 6,000 re… to view the image gallery, Thanks for the A2A. SlangLang » Terms » Internet culture » Top kek. >looks at trending bar An Urban Dictionary definition for "topkek" was created in September of 2013. Y F. Added The snack became popular with regulars of the imageboard 4chan's [s4s] board due to the use of "kek" in its name. A term that means LOL in Orcish in World of Warcraft and is the text seen by an Alliance player when a Horde player types LOL. kek!" Definition of KEK in the Definitions.net dictionary. Researcher & Scrapbooker & Media Chauffeur, Digital Archaeologist & Treasurer & Collection Butler. The Ogdoad consisted of four pairs of deities, four male gods paired with their female counterparts. Related Slang. Cheers, -- ... to Pepe whatsoever other than the fact that the type of people who post pepe pictures also tend to use the word. Top kek is a reaction, similar to the acronym LOL, only with a lot more layers around... Search Interest. 'i' Example "I just pwnd him! WAP. Back to Top. In addition, the subreddit /r/topkek was created in July of 2013. Other Kek Meanings in English include Block, Brick, Loaf, Lump, Mass and Slab etc. >"Also Trending: Topkek" Normal Turkish cake. Leave a reply. Learn the meaning of Kek on Slanguide, keeping up with the latest trends in internet slang. Subaru Rally Car, Gaussian Process Regression Example, Zebra Dome Recipe, Frigidaire Window Air Conditioner Troubleshooting, Jeff Beck Car Accident, Can Resiniferatoxin Kill You, Order Ube Online, " />
15 49.0138 8.38624 arrow 0 bullet 0 4000 1 0 horizontal https://algerie-direct.net 300 4000 1
theme-sticky-logo-alt
Feel the real world